Pine State Trading Co. created it's wine division in 1971. E&J Gallo Winery was one of the first suppliers to assign Pine State the rights to sell their wine in the state of Maine. In 1997, Pine State's New Hamphire wine division was created with 2 sales reps assigned to that state. There are now 8 sales people and 1 manager representing 30 wineries in New Hampshire. The entire wine division now offers more than 3500 different items to it's customers in Maine and New Hamphire. Items ranging from Domestic brands such as Barefoot, Carlo Rossi, Sutter Home & 3 Blind Moose to Imports like Yellow Tail, Concha Y Toro, Little Penguin & Alice White. Our wine division consists of:
- 11 Managers
- 2 Fine Wine Business Specialists
- 10 on premise representatives (calling on restaurants, bars, fine wine retail, etc.)
- 18 retail representatives (servicing supermarkets, convenience stores, neighborhood stores, etc)
- 8 New Hampshire sales representatives
- 15 support representatives helping where needed in the market.
Pine State's Wine Division can recommend the best wine for a business, help create menus, train wait staff in our Wine Tasting Room, and is willing to take the steps necessary to create a successful relationship between Pine State and its customers.